Friday 12 October 2012

Day 11 - DIY Wrapping Paper

I found this little DIY project on pintrest, it's from the Martha Stewart Website.  This would be another great activity to do with kids.

First you cut out shapes from some tissue paper. I had a piece that had cute little owls and whales on it so I cut those out.

Then put the tissue shapes in between two pieces of wax paper and put that in between two tea towels.

 Then iron away.

When you are done the two pieces of wax paper should be stuck together. Then trim the edges and wrap. My picture of the final product doesn't really do it any justice (it looks really cute in person!) although next time I will add more tissue paper cut outs.

Thanks for visiting A Cup of Tea and Life. Please take a moment to leave a comment, I'd love to hear about your DIY endeavours and/or any DIY suggestions you may have, and share with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment