Monday 17 September 2012

The 31 Days Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog! I've only just recently been introduced to the world of blogging through a couple of blogs that I happened to come across which you can view by clicking on the links at left.  I thoroughly enjoy reading about peoples lives and how they turn the ordinaries of everyday life into an extraordinary and fulfilling life.  This is what I hope to share with you in this blog. 

I'm going to start it off big with Nester's 31 day challenge where, everyday for the month of October I will be blogging about something that I enjoy...DIYing (and yes I do realize that DIYing is not an actual word, but I like it so I'm using it anyway).  So, without further adieu let me introduce you to ...

For all thirty-one days in October (including my birthday) I will be blogging about my adventures in DIYing.  I will be taking ideas from magazines, pinterest, and other blogs and trying them out myself.  I will be trying DIY projects that only require a minimal amount of supply purchasing.  I will try, to the best of my abilities, to use things around the house for my creative adventures because I believe that you don't have to spend a lot (or any money) to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!

Enjoy!

Is there anyone else out there who is taking the challenge or who is chewing on the idea of challenging themselves?

Thank you so much for reading A Cup of Tea.  Any positive and friendly comments are always enjoyed and encouraged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment